Goodbye July and hello August! I have some exciting things going on this month and I want to share them with you! Expect to see some content revolving these! What are you looking forward to in August?
1.Band Camp – No not like American Pie, but instead two weeks of 12 hour days teaching a high school band and colorguard how to march, play music, and spin colorguard equipment, and teach their marching show. It’s a lot of hard work, sunscreen and water. It’s worth it. Check out my instagram to see pictures of band camp!
2. Regular colorguard/band rehearsals – After band camp, we have our regular rehearsals twice a week. There is so much more that goes on with this though. Football games and competitions care going to come up quick.
3. My Birthday – My birthday is August 12! I don’t have any birthday plans set in stone, but a trip to Disney World may be in order!
4. My Moms Wedding – My mom is getting married too! She asked me to be her photographer, and I’m super excited for her!
5. Keshas New Album “Rainbow” – If there is one thing to know about me is that I’ve been a super Kesha fan since she Tik Tok was a thing. I love her as a human and an artist. After all the BS she’s been through the past several years, she has a new album titles “Rainbow” coming out on August 11th. I just so happen to have a 4 hour drive that night, the perfect time to listen to it. If you haven’t heard her new music yet, you have to. Its so different than her older music. It’s so raw and beautiful and I can’t listen to “Praying” without crying.
6. Possible Disney Trip – See “My Birthday” above. No but really, I haven’t been to Disney World since I was probably 3. I’ve been to Disneyland more time than I can count, living in San Diego, but I haven’t been to Disney World since moving to Jacksonville! What the heck?!
7. Growing My Blog and Youtube Channel – I have been seriously inspired recently, especially from this post about LGBT, women, and mental health. More details to come. I really plan on buckling down and taking my blog and channel seriously. I can’t wait to watch it grow.
What are you excited about for August? Let me know in the comments below.