If you’re like me, you never know the answer to “what do you want for Christmas?”
My mom asked me this during Thanksgiving, and I had to think really hard before discovering I had ZERO idea what I wanted. I don’t really need or want anything, but I am going to play this game anyway because wishlists are so much fun to make!
Over the passed few days, I thought about what I wanted for Christmas, and I came up with these lovely things! Tell me in the comments or tweet me your Christmas list, I’d love to see it!
- An Essential Oils Kit – I have been getting into essential oils and their benefits. I haven’t actually bought any of my own yet, but I really want some! They are supposed to help with a million and a half things, which you can find more information here!
I have seen beautiful diffusers for at home aromatherapy. I’ve pinned recipes to put oils in lotions and even baths to help you relax! I mean, who doesn’t like good smells?
- Himalayan Salt Lamp – You can find these gorgeous lamps just about anywhere nowadays. They are lovely and they do wonders for the atmosphere of your house or the room you have them in. It is said they emit negative ions to create a stress-free environment, purify the air, and even increase sleep! . I’m not sure if that’s actually true or not, but even if it isn’t, they have wonderful ambient lighting and I’ve noticed a difference within myself when I’m around them. They come in the forms of lamps or even candle-holders!
- Yoga Mat – If I get a yoga mat, maybe I’ll actually do some consistent yoga. I do yoga occasionally, but doing it on tile or carpet can get annoying from time to time. I slide everywhere and I have to make sure I vacuum and/or sweep first, and its a hard surface,
and insert more complaints hereIt would be much easier and more motivating to have a yoga mat.
- Vegetarian or Vegan Cookbooks – If you don’t already know, I am a vegetarian. I explain why here, and I became vegetarian (and how you can too) here! I have been vegetarian for almost a year (a year on the 26th!), and it has been wonderful. However I’ve found myself in a rut with the food I’ve been making at home. As much as I love Pinterest, it only shows me so much. Having a vegetarian, or even vegan, cookbook will help motivate me to make and try more dishes! The plus side is I don’t have to make sure I keep my iPad or phone charged while I’m following the recipe.
- Popsockets – Have you seen these things?! While it’s completely unnecessary, they are pretty cool and give me something else to hold onto with my phone… or iPad. I am super clumsy and drop my phone almost every day. This will hopefully make it easier for me to hold onto the darn thing. They come in a billion designs and are relatively cheap, most being less than $15 online somewhere.
Image found here
- Gardening Containers and Seeds- While I don’t have a green thumb, I do like to garden. Last spring and summer I had a little container garden out on my back patio. Cucumbers, butter lettuce, spinach, cilantro, basil, rosemary, parsley, marigolds, zinnias and zincas. I love planting things from seeds and watch it turn into lovely flowers, or herbs and veggies I can harvest. I have all the fancy tools for digging in the dirt, but I do need more containers! I plan on creating a garden come March/April and give you all weekly updates! I have pictures of my garden from last year on my Instagram! Go check them out.
This is my current Christmas list! I want to know what your Christmas list is!